CampBlaze | Cast Iron 9.5QT Oval Camp Oven with Lipped Lid - 13cm
For orders above $150.00 we offer FREE shipping* (conditions apply)
We offer a flat rate of $9.95 Australia-wide for all orders under $150.00. Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 36 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
Campblaze Cast Iron 9.5QT Oval Camp Oven with Lipped Lid - 13cm
- Also referred to as a Dutch Oven
- Capacity 9.5QT
- 13cm high
- Internal Size: 355mm x 240mm
- External Size: 375mm x 255mm
- Distributes heat evenly around the pan
- Cast Iron Heavy Weight Construction
- Storage Bags to suit also available
Benefits of Cast Iron Cooking:
- Cast iron is a near perfect heat conductor, heating evenly and consistently;
- Cast iron can withstand very high temperatures, which makes it great for searing and frying
- When cooking with cast iron heat is spread evenly throughout the pot; there are no hot spots; this makes iron pots great for slow cooking; and
- Cured cast iron offers the perfect non-stick surface
- Cast iron is relatively inexpensive to buy but when seen in the context of its extraordinary longevity it is incredibly cheap;
- It can be used for frying, searing, baking, deep frying grilling
- Cooking with cast iron cookware is far more fun than with most other cookware
- When well seasoned cast iron cookware works non stick requiring no additional oil whatsoever so its great for healthy cooking.