Raimondi Power-Raizor 45°/90°/180° Multi-Angle Cutting Unit with Grinder for RAIZOR
For orders over $100.00 we offer FREE shipping
Australia Wide Postage Rates
- $7.95 for orders up to $49.99
- $5.95 for orders up to $99.99
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00
- We offer a Flat rate for Express Shipping of $19.95
International Postage Rates
- $19.95 for orders to NZ - This is Express Service.
- Other countries, please ask us at email@example.com
Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 24 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
45°/90°/180° Multi-Angle Cutting Unit with Grinder for RAIZOR
- Multi-angle cutting unit with angle grinder to be used in combination to the RAIZOR cutting guide
- It performs cuts with the following angles: 45° (“jolly”, mitre cut), 90° (standard/vertical cut), 180° (lateral incision-kerf/slots along the side of the tile/slab,and/or side shaping- 1/2 bull-nose).
- In addition to those positions, it also cuts at the following intermediate angles: 30°/47°/70°.
- Tilting movement (plunge cut) to adjust the depth of cut, to perform square and rectangular holes and to make cuts in multiple passes.
- Available with or without the angle grinder.
- Suitable with the most popular brands and models of angle grinders.
- Angle grinder arbor sizes: M14 (metric)
- Dry use
- Includes connecting port for connection to dust extractor
- Cutting depth (thickness): 20 mm (0.78”) at 90°, 16 mm (0.63”)at 45° and 180°