Raimondi Rosina Electric Grout Clean-up Machine
For orders over $100.00 we offer FREE shipping
Australia Wide Postage Rates
- $7.95 for orders up to $99.99
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00
- We offer a Flat rate for Express Shipping of $19.95 - 1-2 Days Shipping
International Postage Rates
- $14.95 for orders to NZ - This is Express Service - 3-4 Days Shipping
- Other countries, please ask us at email@example.com
Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 24 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
Raimondi Rosina Electric Grout Clean-up Machine - Electrosponge for cleaning grout (cement based or epoxy resin) from floors: Terracotta, porcelain, double-fired and single-fired tiles, marble, clinker, phorphyry, natural stone, quarry tile, treaded tile, etc. during the grouting phase.
- Does not pull grout from the joints. Suggested for medium and large surfaces
- Performance: 100 sm/h for medium difficulty surfaces (800 - 1500 s.f. per hour in general).
- Sponge rollers can last from 150 to 2000 square meters (1600 - 21000 s.f.).
- Variable pressure wringer allows for manual adjustment of the water saturation level of the sponge.
- Sponge roller pressure on the the floor is adjustable (for textured or treaded surfaces).
- Water is fed to the roller via a foam reducing belt (no pump to clog up).
- Folding, ergonomic handle with adjustable working angle. This handle also doubles as a storage stand when the machine is not in use.
- Removable tank (16 litres).
- Supplied with: sponge roller for cement based grout, user and maintenance manual.