Shinano 3/4" Pistol Impact Wrench, Twin Hammer - SI1556
For orders over $100.00 we offer FREE shipping
Australia Wide Postage Rates
- $7.95 for orders up to $99.99
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00
- We offer a Flat rate for Express Shipping of $19.95 - 1-2 Days Shipping
International Postage Rates
- $14.95 for orders to NZ - This is Express Service - 3-4 Days Shipping
- Other countries, please ask us at email@example.com
Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 24 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
Shinano 3/4" Pistol Impact Wrench, Twin Hammer
- Twin Hammer Clutch
- Handle Exhaust
- Extended 150mm Anvil
- 12 mth Warranty
Same as SI -1550 but with 6” extended anvil for easier use with recessed wheels and other applications in confined spaces
Designed for heavy duty operation in industrial, construction, automotive and farm applications. Uses include heavy machinery maintenance and repair, steel erection, pipeline construction and heavy marine and industrial engines. Light weight and compact for minimum operator fatigue.
|Max Torque||1550Nm/1143ft lb|
|Av. Air Cons||227L/min 8cfm|
|Air Inlet Size||3/8" NPT|
- Manufactured in Japan by SHINANO INC, these tools and accessories offer uncompromising industrial quality at reasonable prices.
- Some SHINANO models have been in continuous production since the Brand was first introduced into Australia in 1978.
- Large inventories of spare parts are held in stock and these include some parts for discontinued models.
- SHINANO Air Tools are your choice if you need tools that will give long reliable service in industrial production situations.