Shinano Angle Wet Disc Sander, 180mm - SI2351W
For orders over $100.00 we offer FREE shipping
Australia Wide Postage Rates
- $7.95 for orders up to $99.99
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00
- We offer a Flat rate for Express Shipping of $19.95 - 1-2 Days Shipping
International Postage Rates
- $14.95 for orders to NZ - This is Express Service - 3-4 Days Shipping
- Other countries, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 24 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
Shinano Angle Wet Disc Sander, 180mm
- M14 Spindle
- Hollow Spindle
- Centre Water Feed
- Single Action
- 12mth Warranty
Heavy duty wet sander takes 178mm plastic backing pad for sanding large surface areas on materials where water is required such as stone, marble, and glass. Also used in the auto panel industry for sanding two pack paints. Handle can be used on either side.
Also Available For this tool with 5/8" spindle thread, order SI-2351W
|Air Inlet Size||1/4NPT|
|Max. Air Cons||58L/min 20.5cfm|
- Manufactured in Japan by SHINANO INC, these tools and accessories offer uncompromising industrial quality at reasonable prices.
- Some SHINANO models have been in continuous production since the Brand was first introduced into Australia in 1978.
- Large inventories of spare parts are held in stock and these include some parts for discontinued models.
- SHINANO Air Tools are your choice if you need tools that will give long reliable service in industrial production situations