Morser Forced Action 100 Litre Mortar Mixer - Free Shipping Australia Wide
For orders over $100.00 we offer FREE shipping
Australia Wide Postage Rates
- $7.95 for orders up to $99.99
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00
- We offer a Flat rate for Express Shipping of $19.95 - 1-2 Days Shipping
International Postage Rates
- $14.95 for orders to NZ - This is Express Service - 3-4 Days Shipping
- Other countries, please ask us at email@example.com
Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 24 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
Morser Forced Action 100L Mortar Mixer
The European Engineered Morser Forced Action 100L is the best choice if you wish to mix large quantities of material.
The Morser Forced Action Electric Mixer is easy to transport and to handle
- Removable paddles for ease of cleaning, without using tools.
- By tipping the mixer it can easily be loaded onto a car by means of the small wheels.
- Protective - motor switch Start/stop. The emergency stop may always be released without risks for operator, machine or material.
- Contents of bag are poured through charging hopper fitted with bag splitter attachment as standard.
- After 3-5 minutes the perfect mix is discharged through chute at bottom of drum.
- The charging hopper is mounted on hinges and equipped with automatic mechanical switch to meet safety regulations.
- Rubber strap secures the charging hopper during transportation.
- General-purpose mortar
- Sand/cement renders
- Cement mortar
- Concrete with aggregate*
- Facing plaster
- Tiling adhesives
- Tiling grout
- Dry mixes like paint, whitewash
- Self-levelling compounds
- Terazzo flooring
- Epoxy systems
- Concrete repair materials
- Expanding concrete
3-5 minutes Mixing time gives the following capacities:
- max 2,000 l/h (100 lt)
- max 2,400 l/h (120 lt)
Technical specifications 100 L
- Voltage: 220-230 V
- Motor: 1100W
- Drum capacity: 100 litres
- Total height: 114 cm
- Width/length: 72cm/92cm
- Weight: 115kg