STANLEY | MASTER 1.3L Insulated Vacuum Bottle - Foundry Black
Local Pickup from Bowral, NSW on limited stock is available Mon-Fri up to 5pm. Contact us prior to order placement.
Due to unprecedented times, we are working hard to despatch all orders the same day, however with the current increase of processing times and implementation of COVID Safe work practices, all orders received before 3:00pm are being shipped within 24-36hrs.
EXPRESS Orders are guaranteed processed the same day if ordered prior to 1.00pm, as these remain priority.
For orders over $100.00 we offer FREE shipping
Australia Wide Postage Rates
- $9.95 for orders up to $99.99
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00
- We offer a Flat rate for Express Shipping of $19.95 - 1-2 Days Shipping
Express is 1-2 days* delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
LOCAL PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE
We now offer local pickup from Bowral, NSW from Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm. Please contact us via the website or email to clarify we have the stock in the Bowral warehouse available for collection.
*Impact on shipping:
Australia Post are working to ensure parcels are delivered as quickly and safely as possible. Australia Post have also taken extra measures to protect the health and safety of customers and their staff by reducing physical interaction.
Tracking: If your order is being sent with tracking, there are a few orders that are currently only receiving a scan event when they reach their destination state/distribution centre. The tracking tool on the Australia Post website can also provide an estimated arrival date and will give you an update if there are any additional and unforeseen delays. If your parcel appears not to be moving, please be assured that Australia Post are still working hard to get your parcel to you as quickly as they can!
Updates to the Australia Post response and procedures can be found via the link below:
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $19.95 for orders to NZ on parcels under 2kg - This is Express Service - 3-4 Days Shipping
- Other countries, please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 24 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. Requesting authorisation to leave with no signature removes our responsibility to reimburse on any lost or damaged orders. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
STANLEY | MASTER 1.3L Vacuum Bottle - Foundry Black
The Master Vacuum Bottle is made for the toughest of the tough. For those who demand the very best in durability and performance, the QuadVac™ insulation keeps hot drinks hot for 40 hours.
No matter what you are doing or where you are going, this bottle is ready when you are.
QuadVac™ insulation keeps drinks hot 40 hours, cold 35 hours or iced 160 hours.
- Large silicone coated handle accommodates gloves and makes full bottles easy to carry.
- QuadVacTM insulation technology doubles up the insulating layers.
- Keeps hot drinks hot up to 40 hours, cold drinks cold up to 35 hours, and ice intact up to 160 hours.
- Steel lined stopper keeps the plastic from coming into contact with your drink.
- Leak-proof design lets you pack it with confidence.
- 1mm 18/8 food-grade stainless steel is super tough.
LEADER IN DURABILITY & THERMAL RETENTION
- Quadvac insulation
- keeps drinks hot 40 hours, cold 35 hours, or iced 160 hours
- 1.0mm 18/8 thick stainless steel
- throughout the body and base cap — the strongest out there by far. 50-100% thicker than our leading competitors. Rust-proof + naturally bpa-free
- Additional wall gap in vacuum bodies
- 60% wider than our leading competitors
- Steel-lined stopper
- no plastic contact for contents
- Vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel cup
- keeps coffee hot 20 minutes. 0.7mm thick steel — 40%-75% thicker than our leading competitors
- Robust steel handle
- with molded silicone grip for comfort. Extra robust engineering on all components and joints
- Adds a double layer barrier to double wall vacuum insulation
- Four layers of protection from convective, conductive and radiant energy transfers
Resets the industry standard for thermal retention & durability
For the pros pro, those who demand the very best
New state-of-the-art vacuum technology
Strongest design, thicker steel
SHOP MASTER SERIES
The iconic Stanley bottles are known for their amazing durability. Stanley's company was founded over 100 years ago and their products are designed to outlast the harshest conditions and are built with the highest quality materials
“Simply the best go-to mug we’ve ever tested.” Outside Magazine.
Why argue with the classics? Tried and tested by many generations.
Remember the green bottle your Dad or Grandpa always carried on fishing trips or on his way to work?
It probably had a few scratches on it, may have even been dropped once or twice, yet despite the abuse,
it always kept coffee hot... For hours...
THAT'S THE LEGENDARY STANLEY.
HOT OR COLD ALL DAY: Legendary Stanley Vacuum Insulation keeps your coffee piping hot up to 32 hours. Ice compatible
LEAK PROOF : Pack and Travel with confidence
EASY TO CLEAN: Wide mouth allows for easy filling and cleaning.
TIMELESS + DURABLE: powder coat finishes can take a beating and provides a classic look.
RUSTPROOF and NATURALLY BPA FREE: All Stainless Steel is 18/8
TAKES A BEATING, STILL PERFORMS: Thick Outer Steel