GISON Wet Air Polisher GPW-7
Local Pickup from Bowral, NSW on limited stock is available Mon-Fri up to 5pm. Contact us prior to order placement.
Due to unprecedented times, we are working hard to despatch all orders the same day, however with the current increase of processing times and implementation of COVID Safe work practices, all orders received before 3:00pm are being shipped within 24-36hrs.
EXPRESS Orders are guaranteed processed the same day if ordered prior to 1.00pm, as these remain priority.
For orders over $100.00 we offer FREE shipping
Australia Wide* Postage Rates (MAINLAND ONLY)
- *$9.95 for orders up to $99.99
- *FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.00
- *We offer a Flat rate for Express Shipping of $19.95 - 1-2 Days Shipping
*Please note list of postcodes below that includes remote Postcodes that this does not apply to for bulky goods.
Express is 1-2 days* delivery to Eastern States for small items. Large & heavy orders may take longer due to a Road Express Service. Express is by far the fastest order processing and service to your area.
Shipping to WA and NT will take longer, especially remote classed areas, if in doubt, please email us for shipping times.
LOCAL PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE
We now offer local pickup from Bowral, NSW from Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm. Please contact us via the website or email to clarify we have the stock in the Bowral warehouse available for collection.
*Impact on shipping:
Australia Post are working to ensure parcels are delivered as quickly and safely as possible. Australia Post have also taken extra measures to protect the health and safety of customers and their staff by reducing physical interaction.
Tracking: If your order is being sent with tracking, there are a few orders that are currently only receiving a scan event when they reach their destination state/distribution centre. The tracking tool on the Australia Post website can also provide an estimated arrival date and will give you an update if there are any additional and unforeseen delays. If your parcel appears not to be moving, please be assured that Australia Post are still working hard to get your parcel to you as quickly as they can!
Updates to the Australia Post response and procedures can be found via the link below:
During Christmas or other holiday periods including public holidays, we see couriers receiving a backlog of orders etc, and they do not deliver on weekends. Delivery times may be increased during these periods. When Express Shipping is paid for, we ship via an Express Service with no exceptions, this can either be Road or Air depending on size and weight of parcel. Once the parcel leaves our door, it is out of our control, and all tracking follow-ups should be followed through with the courier using the tracking number provided, especially if there has been a shipping delay.
International Postage Rates
- $24.95 for orders to NZ on parcels under 2kg - This is Express Service - 8-12 Business Days Shipping, however this can blow out to a few weeks at the moment. If your parcel will be over 2kg, please email us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Other countries, please ask us at email@example.com
Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 24-36 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. Requesting authorisation to leave with no signature removes our responsibility to reimburse on any lost or damaged orders. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy.
Gison Wet Air Polisher GPW-7
This centre water feed wet air polisher GPW-7 has a front exhaust port, which allows the user to dry the edge with the tool and inspect their work as they go. Economical and reliable, this tool is a great value. lightweight and compact design which is suited to single handed operation. Made in Taiwan.
- Low vibrate and noise with excellent performance.
- Gravity casting housing carries a long duration of the tool.
- 3-section-shifting knob enables the user to adjust the frequency of air for reducing free speed.
- Section 1. 700 rpm, <0.1HP
- Section 2. 3800 rpm, 0.25 HP
- Section 3. 4500 rpm, 0.43 HP
- Centre water feed function reduces dust and improves environment protection.
- Water valve can be adjusted for variable water flow.
- Includes a reversible side handle, exhaust muffler, air hose adapter and water valve with hose adapter.
- Both 3" and 4" pads are available.
- Lightweight (3 lbs) and compactable design are also suitable for single-hand operation.
- Don't use polishing pads bigger than 100 mm (4"). The 125 mm (5") is easy to cause damage to the tool.
- The GISON GPW-7 pneumatic wet polishing tool is designed for continuous production applications and improved safety. Cast from aircraft aluminium. The watertight sealed bearings provide long life and smooth rotational speeds. The water and air controls are simple to use and conveniently located.
- GPW-7 Wet Air Sander / Wet Air Polisher has a front exhaust port, which allows the user to dry the edge with the tool and inspect their work as they go. Economical and reliable, this tool is a great value. Made in Taiwan.
- GPW-7 Wet Air Sander / Wet Air Polisher is suitable for sanding/polishing of granite, marble, porcelain and engineered stone, other types of stones and glass fibre (fibreglass). The tool is a powerful, reliable air tool ideally suited for continuous wet polishing in the stone industry, and is safer when used wet!
|Centre variable water feed|
|Right side exhaust|
|Built in air regulator|
|Max Wheel Diameter:||100mm|
|Air Consumption:||0.46 m3/min - 16.2cfm|
|Max Air Pressure||90psi|